Tuesday 9 January 2024

Impulsively



I want to find the gas pedal and I want to find the brake, but in reality

 I need to figure out what my speed limit is.


I go 0 to 100 and nothing in between

Or

Maybe

I just need to work to accept


I feel the need to physically restrain

The excitement

The fear or punishment

Punishing myself?


That sounds like the old me


I'm sorry I'm a curious

Girl

I'm sorry I'm afraid of this 

World


I'm sorry....

Sorry for being sorry.


When we were kids you liked this part of me

You were like me


I just wish I knew how to be

Not like...


A heavy sky full of stars

Weighing down over my head

I'll just go on Instagram and forget about it


My golden retriever spirit needs to be housetrained 

For you to feel comfortable 

With

Me


But what about my comfort?


No comments:

Post a Comment