Sunday 24 February 2013

Application to join your Posse

Dear Ms. Burnsfield,
       I am applying to join your Posse, and I believe that I am a very good candidate for the position.
Ever since I was 12 I have obsessed over every fraction of my body possible, and hoped to change it in order to resemble more the "model" look. I spend thousands of my parent's money on clothing that I throw out after a couple of months because it "went out of fashion". At the age of 15 I began my obsession with anorexia and bulimia and have recently lost 8 pounds in two months. I have joined 3 pro-ana and pro-mia websites and chat sites. Every article of clothing I have comes from an expensive brand-name store, even though I know that my family is having money troubles. I have been known to follow every trend, and am an avid apostle for those who are considered leaders.
Please contact me at (343 234 2342) because I think that I could join your posse and be an active member in the attacking of any girls outside of the group.

Sincerely,
Felicity Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment